Taking care of your team
Sicotte Coaching & Consulting Group was founded by Dominic Sicotte, a French-Canadian certified Mindset and Emotional Intelligence coach, consultant, and speaker. He has assisted over 500 Canadian, American, and European CEOs and business owners in marketing, business development, networking, public speaking efforts, and mindset optimization.
After working in the domain for 15 years, he realized that despite having all the best marketing strategies and attending all the right lunches, dinners, and networking cocktails, if executives or employees did not have the right mindset, the rest was fruitless.
So he decided to found Sicotte Coaching & Consulting Group to help companies align their teams with their vision, their customers, their suppliers, etc., and above all, to ensure that each team member feels fulfilled both at work and in their personal life.
The constant challenge of retaining employees is a familiar one. It is becoming harder and harder to develop employee loyalty to a business. But statistics are showing that paying close attention to the personal development of managers and employees is the number one solution to this challenge.
“Take care of your employees and your employees will take care of your business.”
- Sir Richard Branson
Here are some statistics compiled by Marvin Russell on Medium.com that demonstrate this trend:
- In a survey of 2,000 employees, almost half (43%) said they are looking for a new job.
- 92% of employees said they would show more empathy. Source: Businesssolver
- Engaged employees are 59% less likely to seek out a new job or career in the next 12 months. Source: Gallup
- A strong learning culture led to 30-50% higher retention rates in companies. Source: Robert Half
- Money is not the problem. In fact, only 12% of employees actually leave their job because they want more money. Source: CareerBuilder.com
- When surveyed, 76% of employees who do not feel valued at work are seeking other job opportunities. Source: Lifeworks
- In a global study, 60% of millennials have worked at 2 to 4 different companies, and 43% of them feel like their company only cares about profits. Source: O.C. Tanner
- 30% of employees would consider themselves unhappy at work, and 79% of employees said their bosses did not care about their level of happiness. Source: One4All
- Organizations with poor on-boarding have double the chance of experiencing employee turnover. Source: DigittateLike
Clearly, employees are not just tied to their salary. They are looking to evolve personally and professionally in an environment where they feel the company culture is focused on their specific needs.
Call us now so we can discuss how to assist you in integrating personal development into your corporate culture.